Amazon dropshipping has been the most profitable dropshipping platform. And, Amazon dropshipping virtual assistant is the trending job of the century. Let us prove it through stats in the following snippet.
Taking the example of France, below are some self-explanatory stats.
As per Statista, “While the term “dropshipping” has been commonly used in the United States for several years now, its democratization in France and throughout Europe is taking place slowly. Defined as a technique for selling products online without having them in stock, the supplier takes care of their shipment. With dropshipping, a large investment is not necessary to start a personal e-commerce store, as the webpage merely serves as a display platform or a product catalog. With rising numbers in e-commerce revenue, and outsourcing of the workforce through online marketplaces, some suppliers such as Amazon Marketplace or Shopify have made it easy for businesses and private individuals to set up their own online shop”.
In simple words, it describes the current status of dropshipping in France and some explanation about the dropshipping module of business. This tells us that the Amazon dropshipping module is growing nearly like a gas explosion, and to maintain competition one needs to keep a virtual assistant.
Introduction to the role in Amazon dropshipping virtual assistant
A virtual assistant in Amazon dropshipping is a very important role for the benefit of the business. Any virtual assistant would only improve the visibility of the business. Let us discuss some common tasks that can be performed by a virtual assistant.
- Inventory management: A virtual assistant can take care of virtual inventory in Amazon dropshipping.
- Product listing: Product listing is one of the common tasks performed by a virtual assistant for Amazon dropshipping.
- Product sourcing: Product sourcing is one of the most important tasks in Amazon dropshipping. Often Amazon sellers hire a virtual assistant for this job.
- PPC campaign management: The PPC can be maintained and managed by a virtual assistant. The places like Upwork and Onlinejobs.ph provide easy access to such Amazon virtual assistants.
- Email management: The customer email is one department that can be managed by an Amazon virtual assistant very easily and is one of the most popular jobs on online job forums.
- Company manager: An Amazon virtual assistant can be kept as a company manager. If you own multiple businesses and don’t have time to deal with the same, you can keep a virtual assistant as a manager.
- CEO’s assistant: This job post is also one of the most popular jobs in the segment.
- Digital Marketing Campaign Manager: This job is slightly less popular as compared to other types of jobs.
- Market Research: Before starting a business market research becomes the most essential part. Being an important field this job needs to be done properly. So, a virtual assistant is required as well.
- Copywriting: Creating a product description is a serious task to perform. A VA can also optimize your Amazon listings with magic words. The candidate who is right for the job has a good understanding of keyword research from tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Ubersuggest, etc.
After this discussion, we are quite clear about the role of virtual assistants in Amazon dropshipping. Let us move a bit further in today’s discussion.
Virtual assistant for Amazon dropshipping: Hiring process
The hiring process is very simple. If you have missed our update on it please do read the above-anchored blog to get full clarity about the concept.
When to hire a virtual assistant?
If your business is large enough to need Amazon FBA, to complete your profit quest, you hire a virtual assistant for Amazon dropshipping.
Still unsure about hiring a VA? Don’t feel motivated enough? Think about the time you could possibly save whilst the Amazon Virtual Assistant does your work.
Where to hire from?: Amazon virtual assistant
The following are some sites where you can hire a Virtual assistant for Amazon dropshipping.
- Upwork.com: This platform provides a wide range of options to hire a Virtual assistant for free. It allows listing on its website for free and takes 10% of the amount you pay to the hired candidate
- Fiverr.com: It has a slightly different scenario, but mostly similar to upwork.com.
- Onlinejobs.ph: This site of the Philippines has a record for providing the highest number of virtual assistants through this website.
- Freelancing agencies: Various freelancing agencies are too present in the market. You can hire one from there too.
- Direct hire: This is a procedure where you hire cadidate/s based on the direct face-to-face meetings.
How to track the real-time work of your virtual assistant for Amazon dropshipping?
There is a lot of software that provides a platform for tracking time on your personal PC while the VA works for you.
Conclusion: Does it worth the price?
The pay per click for a virtual assistant for Amazon dropshipping is around 6 dollars with above thousand searches. The price totally worths it.